HOW A-V MALFORMATION IS TACKLED.

RESPECTED DOCTORS, THIS IS A CASE OF MY SON WHO GOT A-V MALFORMATION AND ED AND DRAINAGE OF BLOOD FRESPECTED DOCTORS, THIS IS A CASE OF MY SON WHO GOT A-V MALFORMATION AND ED AND DRAINAGE OF BLOOD FROM VVENTICLES OF BRAIN BY EVD WAS DONE IN C. M. C ONLY AND AFTER ARDS I TOOK HIM TO ARTMIZ HOSPITAL GURGAON WHERE DR. VIPUL GUPTA DID GLUE THERAPY AND CHILD WAS SENT BACK AND WE CONTINUED THE PHYSIOTHERAPY AND AFTER SIX MONTHS WE TOOK THE CHILD AGAIN TO ARTMIZ HOSPITAL WHERE, THIS TIME CRYO SURGERY OR GAMMA KNIFE SURGERY WAS DONE BY DR. ADITYA GUPTA... AS THE TUFT OF VESSELS WAS BIGGER IN SIZE, SO SOME. 40 PERCENT WAS COVERED BY GLUE THERAPY AND REMAINING TUFT WAS TO BE REMOVED WITH Gamya KNIFE OR CRYO SURGERY. GAMMA KNIFE. WAS ALSO SUCCESSFUL AND WE WENT FOR FOLLOW UP IN THE SAME HOSPITAL... THEY DID MRI AFTERWARDS SEDATING THE CHILD AND TOLD US THAT EVERY THING IS NORMAL. COME AFTER 6 MONTHS. . NO SEIZURE HISTORY... IT WAS ONLY IN THE BEGNING THEY STARTED MEDICINE LEVRA 250 MG IN THE BEGINNING ONLY.... HECTIC ACTIVITIES WERE TO BE STOPPED.... IN HOME WE CONTINUED THE PHYSIOTHERAPY. NOW EVERY THING IS O. K. CHILD'S MEMORY IS SHARP AND HE IS DOING ALL ACTIVITIES EXCEPT, HIS RIGHT HAND PRONATION AND SUPPINATION MOVEMENTS ARE NOT NORMAL AND LATERAL MOVEMENT OF RIGHT EYE DUE TO INVOLVEMENT OF LR MUSCLE IS SOME TIME UNCONTROLLABLE.. AND WE HAVE STOPPED THE PHYSIO..... AND CHILD IS UNABLE TO TOLERATE THE NOISE LIKE IN PARTIES D. J SOUND ETC.... I AM POSTING MRI REPORTS AFTER GLUE THERAPY AND GAMMA- KNIFE SURGERY..... KINDLY GIVE YOUR VALUABLE OPINION ON THE PROGNOSIS AND HAND MOVEMENTS, STUDY OF CHILD IS DISRUPTED, RIGHT HAND HE IS NOT USING...... LEFT USING TO MAXIMUM... GUIDANCE PLEASE.....@Dr. Shivraj Agarwal

LikeAnswersShare

Cases that would interest you