World Hypertension Day | Hypertension in Children

Hello Colleagues!! Pediatric Hypertension is a rare condition but still important to discuss. I have recorded a video on Hypertension in Children and covered the following points: *What is Pediatric Hypertension and Pediatric Pre-Hypertension *Hypertension Category/Stage 1 and Category/Stage 2 *What organs will be affected. *Which newborns and children are at risk for Hypertension *What diagnostic test are needed *How can we manage hypertension in newborns and children Please watch the video and share your views. Regards if u have any queries . please feel free to ask . i will b glad to answer it . thank u all. do continue ur support.

(Edited)

17 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Informative and very rarely seen hypertension In children , law of physical exercise ,fast food, long hours of watching videos, parents non attention and high expectations without giving him sufficient time and undue restrictions ,what to do and not ,. Hypertension effects every organ of the body sooner or later . Thanks for sharing a new chapter for senior like me to learn more even it seems difficult but I will try my best to figure out it at earliest.
Thank you doctor

View 6 other replies

Nice, presentation and explanation,
Thank u sir. Do give ur blessings n support ..
USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE
Thank u sir . Do give ur blessings .
Nice informative
Thank you doctor
Load more answers