Concluded Case

homeo treatment of secondary lymphedema

48 year old male patient presented with chronic swollen leg with fluid oozing. Not Filaria. H/o alcohol abuse. diagnosed as cirrhosis of liver about 10 years back. Lachesis200 single dose given 5 months back had reduced the swelling by 70% except foot. Again swelling increased to original level two weeks back after he had consume raw mangoes. desires sweets. chilly, can't wait for stool if urging started. Please suggest best management. ( Hepatologists' opinion also requested)

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I've given ledum pal 30 as followup and after 1 week there's good improvement. Oedema reduced considerably.

All Answers

@Dr. Venkatesh K. N. If you are giving the medicines constitutionally then 5 months later why did you give Lachesis ? If the patient chilly then there is no meaning of giving Lachesis. According to me You have good skills so you should once again take the case history and then you will be able to cure it And I think this is a case of Chronic Venous insufficiency .

He was hot before giving lachesis. Used fan. But now he can't tolerate fan at high speed. This is a case of lymphoedema. Thank you.

Looks like filaria. But it is already ruled out. Sulphur 200 one dose. Then do all blood tests like cbc, lft, rft, HbA1c, crp, lipid profile etc

Thank you Sir.

Arsenic alb 200

Thank you.

Neglected Filarial leg

Thank you.

I've given ledum pal 30 as followup and after 1 week there's good improvement. Oedema reduced considerably.

lach 1m increase the potency otherwise thought of arsalb dd lyco

Thank you doctor.