Advice please

What's the treatment for coronavirus?.

LikeAnswersShare
First you have to confirm the dx of COVID 19 VIRUS by two successive samples Secondaly pt has to be h/o acute onset of fever with dry cough and running nose Or h/o contacts with infected person or travel to epidemic zone Than plan for treatment as per protocol given 1 only upper respiratory tract symptoms without pneumonia Chloroquin 500mg 1bd for 5 days + Cap osetemivir 150mg bd for 5 days 2 covid19 with pneumonitis Chloroquine500mg bd 10days + Darunavir 800mg /cobjcistat 120mg od for 2weeks OR ATAZANAVIR 400MG OD 2WEEKS +OSELTEMIVIR 150MG BD + PREDNISOLONE 40MG QID
Thanx dr Chanchal Tiwari

View 8 other replies

Dear Dr.Aarif Already Respected Doctors Suggested Valuable Opinion I think There is no specific antiviral treatment for COVID-19. People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. For severe cases, treatment should include care to support vital organ functions. People who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact to Nearest Registered Doctors.
Tysm Sir. Dr. Taimoor sb
As it is a new virus , treatment according to symptoms and personel hygiene and self protection is more important
Tysm sir .Dr. Dutta
Currently no effective treatment for Corona virus is available Prevention is best modality of intervention
Thank you sir. Dr. Jayesh kalbhande
? Dx confirmed COVID 19 VIRUS Yes I agree with @Dr. Shivraj Agarwal sir
Thanx dr Azeem Shamsi

View 3 other replies

Self protection is major treatment of coronavirus and give symptomatic treatment
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

I agree with Dr Shivraj Agarwal Sir
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Symptomatic treatment...only
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Cases that would interest you