Concluded Case

Management

a 20yrs old male patient came in opd with c/o exposure to electric current.c/0 genralised tingling sensation (sansanahat) all over body and weaknesses. plz suggest treatment and investment for this patient.

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Just check vitals If pt is in shock put him on iv drip and maintain bp Electric current causes deep injuries hence look for extent of burn injuries if he has sustained Any fall after current shock may result in bone injury so r/o that Rest reassurance and counseling Some tranquillisers NSAIDS if needed
All Answers
Just check vitals If pt is in shock put him on iv drip and maintain bp Electric current causes deep injuries hence look for extent of burn injuries if he has sustained Any fall after current shock may result in bone injury so r/o that Rest reassurance and counseling Some tranquillisers NSAIDS if needed
Thanx dr Prakash M
0

View 2 other replies