50 y female long standing anterior neck swelling since many years.. TFT shows hyperthyroidism... many papillary fragments of follicular cells are seen... At some places nuclei are showing intranuclear vacuoles also.. Aspirate was haemorrhagic

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Hyperplaztic nodular goitre. Most cystic thyroid lesions are hyperplastic nodules that have undergone extensive liquefactive degeneration. The common features of a nodular goiter are multinodular inhomogeneous, well-circumscribed solid, semi-solid or mostly cystic tumors. ... Some cystic nodules have a spongy or honeycomb-like appearance.

Nodular goiter.. with focal papillary HYPERPLASIA. Nuclear grooves or INCI are not discernible in the images sent. Please send higher mag images. Sug. Bx

I also feel it is hyperplastic colloid goitre.. Although many papillaroid fragments are also seen.... I will do follow up of the case

Hyperplastic nodular goitre with focal papillary pattern, Advised biopsy

Possibly,Hyperplastic nodular goitre with focal papillary change - Biopsy for needful to rule out silent foci papillary neoplasm.

SUGGESTIVE OF NODULAR GOITRE WITH FOCAL PAPILLARY HYPERPLASIA ADVISABLE BIOPSY

Thank you doctor

Vacuolation are uncommon finding in hyper plastic nodular goitre....care must be taken not to mistake these for papillary ca....follow up

Nodular goitre with hyperplastic change...Advice biopsy

I think it's nodular goiter, There are no overlaping of cells although some cells shows inclusion If u have better pic please post it

nodular goiter

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion