50yrs female with lesion in palmo-plantar area since 2 yrs,plz diagnosis n treatment.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dr Monika & Dr Dipti 1. Occupation of the female is needed... If in Agriculture, think of Arsenic poisoning... If Washer or household work... Think of Tinea pedis or Pitted Keratolysis. 2. The lesions are not consistent with plantar warts, there are punched out lesions with wide defects, few areas showing hyperkeratosis. Plantar warts don't coalesce to form individual circles, they usually are spread out also called Mosaic Warts. I need the description of lesion and different angles of photos to make a proper diagnosis.

Sir, may it rare manifestations of REITER'S SYNDROME/REACTIVE ARTHRITIS.

View 1 other reply

@Dr. Monika Agrawal ma'am In Ayurveda we can diagnose this case as Charma Keelaka, Nidana Parivarjana is needed, Please share some more pics from different angles, We can advise for Agni Karma or Kshar Karma in night..... what are the complaints?

? PALMOPLANTER WARTS.. NEED'S. ELECTROCAUTARY.. CRYOSURGERY.. LASER TREATMENT..

How is it diagnosed as PLANTAR WARTS, they do not project out of plantar surface besides being studded with multiple dots indicating old sign of capillary haemorrage. It is like B B F Keratoderma, a rare hereditary disease.

Planter warts caused by HPV. Please provide the occupation of suffered. Require thorough case history for homoeopathic treatment. In that particular case constitutional homoeopathic medicine may helpfull.

CHRONIC CONTACT DERMATITIS OF SOLE

Dr. T Sankar May it case of skin manifestations of Reactive arthritis or Reiter's syndrome. If am I perfect then you are then please tell me.....new horizon !!!!

Planter psoriasis / planter warts

@A.K.Srivastava It's type of warts. Thuja Oc.6 thrice daily.

Sepia -200 main medicine Spigelia-200,Thuja -200 also helpful medicine.

Load more answers