VATAKANTAKA" OR "PADAKANTAKA

A 32 year-old man with complain of pain in heel since 6 months. Nature of pain- picking type Continous, aggravates on walking and relief by hot percolation or oil massage. He is taking pain killers and NSAIDS Wants to have alternate medicine opinion. Can we do agni karma in this case?

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Heel pain As we all aware the symptoms of Plantar fasciitis are closely matches with "VATAKANTAKA" OR "PADAKANTAKA",which basically a vata disorders. Based on my experience,honestly i would say this absolutely treatable and curable for ever.I have successfullytreated quite a number of cases with the following treatment. 1) 15-20 ml of Eranda tail added in 50 ml of shunthi kashaya and to be taken morning on empty stomach once in 3 days. 2)Tridashang guggulu 3-4 tab twice daily 1 hr after food with luke worm water 3)Abhyanga with "Mahavishagarbha taila followed by patrapottali sweda daily,till considerable relief. 4)If the pain is severe Agnikarma once in 3 days for 3- 5 times. if you are interested i shall provide the video about the procedure of agnikarma
Detox kidney through coriander juice,, ginger and lemon grass decoction, sprouts kalijeeri, alkaline diet, beetroot for liver,no intake of methi, soaked potatoes overnight and consume water in morning , flaxseed oil massage ,no stress, prayers for relief
रोगी वात व्याधि से ग्रस्त है। योग राज गुगल 2 वटी अंडी के तेल में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं महामासादि तेल,महानारायण तैल,आपस में मिलकर सुबह शाम मालिश करें पोटली बनाकर स्वेदन कराएं निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं
Go for uric acid test so gout should be ruled out Arogyavardhani vati Godanti bhashma avipittikar churna yograj guggulu masage with mahanrayan tail
Get Serum Uric acid done to rule out Gout. Meanwhile Homeopathic medicine BERBERIS VULGARIS 30 /tds /2 weeks may be given.
Vata Kantaka.... Definitely you can go with Agni Karma with Panchadhatu Shalaka @Anu Parmar
पुत्र डॉ हेमंत अधिकारी आप ने कभी अग्नि कर्म किया है या फिर किसी को करते हुए देखा है
Rumalaya Forte Tab Rasna Saptak Kashaya Maha Vishagarbha Tail Abhyanga Ishika Swedan These Are helpful.
Dear Dr. Anu Parmar, Advice for the case. Give the patient gau mutra 50 ml. daily. Dont hive arka.
Arean D - homeopathy medicine try very good result
Yes agni Karma may be helpful...
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you