Intestinal Intussusption.

Surgery for intussusption Performed succesfully by Dr Kapil Toranapwar, LDO and Dr Vilas Bhor ALDO. Suggested follow-up treatment for 7 days by DC, analgesic, antiinflametary, Bcomplex and electrolyte fluids Watery Dungs started in 7 hrs after surgery in normal condition, Today cow takes normally fodder in good condition.

17 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Sir, how you diagnosed that it was the case of intususception? What were the clinical signs? How you located the site of intususception? It was exceptionally brilliant work sir. Salute to your passion
Thanks sir, Cow showing mild colic with blackish Dung, 2 days treated by other doctor but not responced to treatment On 4 th day I attend case and examined per rectal, there is absence of faeces only mucous membrane present in large intestine, animal anoretic, Take decision for surgery, That time Ruminotomy also performed plastic material 3 kg removed by me , then performed surgery for intestinal obstruction succesfully by Dr Toranapawar (MVsc), both surgery Performed at a time.

View 1 other reply

Dr Vilas! Is intestine approachable from left side? Didn't the rumen obstruct? It was a wonderful job, but how did you do from left side of the animal?
Sir, forign bodies(plastic material ), some iorn material also present in rumen and reticulam so Ruminotomy be nessesary, then both Surgery performed at a time.
Sire what is the method of suturing technique used for intestinal incision.
Sir, simple continious suturing used for intestinal incision.
Anesthesia protocols please sir Suturing inner to outer please sir
Congratulations sir and big salute to you sir
Thank you doctor
How can we diagnose sir??
Recently I answered to Dr R Gami, please read this.
Wel done sirji
Thank you doctor
Well done Dr
Thanks sir
Good job Dr.
Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you