Concluded Case

55 years Male itching and burning lesions on thighs, pubic region and back of butts since 1 month. diagnosis and treatment?

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

It's TINEA CORPORIS Here this patient was using Zalim lotion. So it peels the skin and mask the disease. Diagnosis could be ruled out by KOH test or woods lamp.. First start with steroid and antfungal cream momentasome and terbinafine After 5 days switch over to single antifungal cream like terbinafine or Lulliconazole. Cap itraconazole 200 mg 3 weeks... Tab fexofenadine 180 mg 10 days.

All Answers

Psoriasis Multivitamins and antioxidants orally. Maintain nutrition hydration and hygiene. Levocet 5mg bd.. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply calamine lotion than mupirocin oint+ salicylic acid cream locally. Improve general health and personal hygiene. Sulphur 2% oint locally biweekly. Reassurance and councelling required. Needs further investigations and evaluation to conclude diagnosis and line of treatment.

Thanks Dr Amitabha Dasgupta.

View 2 other replies

It's TINEA CORPORIS Here this patient was using Zalim lotion. So it peels the skin and mask the disease. Diagnosis could be ruled out by KOH test or woods lamp.. First start with steroid and antfungal cream momentasome and terbinafine After 5 days switch over to single antifungal cream like terbinafine or Lulliconazole. Cap itraconazole 200 mg 3 weeks... Tab fexofenadine 180 mg 10 days.

Probably I could reply in different ways, N I thought Something like that--- But, I failed--- - Anyway, I ve Deleted My Reply--- Thanks SIR. Tk Care---

View 1 other reply

This is a tinea corporis disease...may be psoriasis but symptoms are not showing... So this is a tinea corporis disease And Further For more details contact to dermatologist

Psoriasis

Tinea corporis

PSORIASIS

Tnx a lot Dr Ashok Leel sir

Psoriasis

Scabies, permethrin lotion soap, antihistomonics, Antoxidants

Psoriasis Rx Oint Salicylic Acid locally ,Tab Cetrizine 10 mg 1 bd,Tab Multivitamin+ Antioxidant 1 Od For 15 day's

@Dr. P.kishore Kumar -tinea corporis

I'm agree with dr.sunita ji
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you