55 yo M w hx of GIST over 10 years ago presents with a noticeable mass in lower right neck x 5 days. Unsure if it was there previously. The mass is hard and feels like bone. There is no pain and negative associative symptoms. Does admit to weight loss, 8 kg over 1 month. Some night sweats. PMH: osteoporosis with hx of multiple fractures. Not currently on any medications.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Sternoclavicular joint arthritis Prominent osteophyte seen outside as swelling I have seen a case of tuberculus arthritis In that CT scan showed bone destruction Here nothing obvious Go by radiologist report Evaluate CBC esr RA factor Uric acid Crp Mantaux test Chest xray There may be scoliosis as well After ruling out the causes plan treatment

If mass is hard and not movable with h/o loss of weight and as mass is not attached or fixed to underlying bones which all seems to normal. By my experience i see it as malignant tumor of subcutaneous tissues between manubrium and skin Fibroadenoma or sarcoma Fnac or excisional biopsy may confirm it Pet scan will br final modality to clinch the dx My pt is still under radiation and chemo for a last 5 yrs

Thanx dr Sachin Kale

View 3 other replies

Sternoclavicular joint artheritis. Osteoarthritis of the sternoclavicular (SC) joint is a prevalent, but mostly asymptomatic disorder. It is the most common condition to affect the SC joint. Cadaveric examinations of the SC joint report degenerative changes present in all patients over the age of fifty.

Right STERNOCLAVICULAR arthritis ??RA, TB, ? SEPTIC CT ,and CT guided aspiration and aspirate analysis for CBNATT will help .

Thank you, Doctor

STERNOCLAVICULAR JOINT ARTHRITIS. NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS AND EVALUATION TO CONCLUDE DIAGNOSIS AND LINE OF TREATMENT.

Thanks Dr Sachin kale

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE OF RT... STERNOCLAVICULAR ARTHRITIS WITH.... T. B.......,?? R. A......??

Do usg with fnac swelling in rt carotid triangle

Mixed parotid tumour

Advice' biopsy and treatment accordingly

Sternoclavicular Joint Arthritis

Load more answers