Concluded Case

cerebral ischemia

55 yrs old lady with c/o burning, numbness,pain in her lower extremities. Pt is unable to walk On examination I got poor plantar reflexes Her CBC shows Hb- 7 Other blood investigations are normal Her x ray lumbo sacral spine shows- reduced disc space between L3-L4, L4-L5,L5-S1 with degenerative changes Her CT brain shows- periventricular ischemic changes Mild Cerebral atrophy Pt is on antihypertensive telmisartan 40 What treatment should I give her? Seniors plz guide

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Ur h/o is s/o compressive myelopathy and peripheral neuropathy.adv MRI brain and MRI DL spine with screening of whole spine.are plantar extensor or plantar? Inj mannitol 100 ml iv tds Inj MPS 500 mg iv OD for 3 days.review after reports

All Answers

Ur h/o is s/o compressive myelopathy and peripheral neuropathy.adv MRI brain and MRI DL spine with screening of whole spine.are plantar extensor or plantar? Inj mannitol 100 ml iv tds Inj MPS 500 mg iv OD for 3 days.review after reports

Thnk you sir

Sir, according to the given symptoms and report, I m thinking of HYPERICUM (for nerve compression) & CALCAREA PHOS (for degenerative changes).

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you