Dear docters pleas tell me what are the emergence drugs you shoud keep in clinic and injecti

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
You are specifically asking emergency aid for a pt MI diagnosed clinically If you are sure it is MI Dont waist the time and hospitalise in emergency at higher center If you want to treat or not possible to get urgent aid give 4 tab of clopidogril+aspirin stat 2tab of nikoran sublingually Sos inj clexan 4000 units sc or low molecular heparine Take basic and successive chain of ecg Do trop i Monitor bp and pulse keep vitals and hemodynamically stable Sos 02 supplements Manage cardiac ambulance earliest
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Any pt cames with chest pain clinically diagnosed mi want shift higher center before shifting pt what shoud I give orally ex tab atorav etc any emergency cardiac drugs will save the life
Do urgent ecg if infarct give aspirin clopodogrel300 betablocker stat inj fortwin inj pantin inj low molecular heparin
Inj. H cort 100 mg. Inj. Avil. Inj. Atropine. Inj. Pan 40. Inj. Deriphylline Inj. Tramadol. Inj. Dexona Inj. Emeset. Inj. Buscopan Inj. Eptoin Inj. Lasix.
Thank you doctor
Adrenaline efcorlin avil deriphyllin lasix glucose 25 percent dns NS voveran buscopan inj dexa
I agree