Concluded Case

Acute Myocardial infarction

37 year old male came with the c/o burning sensation in the epigastric region and history of regurgitation of food. No h/o palpitations, exertional chest discomfort, sweating. Not a K/c/o T2DM,HTN,IHD. No significant family history. Smoker and alcoholic. HR-92 BPM Bp-200/110 mmhg Spo2-98% at RA RS,CVS,P/A,CNS are NAD

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Acute coronary syndrome St elevation in inferior leads and depression in counter leads Suggest inferior wall ischimia
All Answers
Acute coronary syndrome St elevation in inferior leads and depression in counter leads Suggest inferior wall ischimia
Thank you doctor

View 5 other replies

Sinus rhythm,st segment elevation in Inferior leads st segment depression in avl suggest Inferior Wall m i, St segment depression in lead V1 tov 3 suggestive of posterior Wall mi, st segment elevation in v5,6. Lateral wall m i.inferopsterior wall m i with involved lateral wall.
Thank you doctor

View 5 other replies

Significant ST segment elevation in lead II III and aVF, along with lead V5,V6 These leads represent inferior wall and lateral wall It is suggestive of inferolateral wall Myocardial infarction Lead V1 to V4 shows reciprocal ST segment depression and T wave inversion
Thank you doctor
Sinus bradycardia Acute IW STEMI with antero lateral wall extension , with reciprocal changes in anterior chest leads and lateral leads. Needs ECG in chest leads V7,8,. and RV 2, R V3,4 Troponin, thrombolysis, angio RTPCR for COVID .
It is STEMI .inferior wall.pl.go for cardiac enzymes 2d echo. Pl put him on ntg infusion double antiplatelet agents LMWH If bp doesn't come down with ntg.ing betalock 5mg bolus. Thrombolysis/ coronary intervention
Thank you doctor
Inferior wall infarct with hypertension admit with in 4 to6 hr 2 decho angiography angioplasty or cabg ptca
Thank you doctor
ACUTE INFERIOLATERAL MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION WITH RECIPROCAL CHANGES IN ANTERIOR LEADS
Thank you doctor
It's inf wall MI,do trop i, thrombolise pt if within window period
Thank you doctor
Hypertensive emergency STEMI TROP T angiography and angioplasty
Thank you doctor
? MI .. * NEED'S.. 2D ECHO STUDY.. ANGIOGRAPHY..
Thank you doctor
Load more answers