Concluded Case

prescription depends on symptoms not related to the main complaint.

57 year old woman consulted for vertigo. She has vertigo in the mornings until noon. Aggravation while ascending or descending, feeling of falling backwards. She doesn't like sweets. Drinks cofee. Has diabetes type 2 under control. Menopause five years ago. Wakes early since they have a small shop & sell newspapers. Already taken two doses of Covid vaccination. Kindly prescribe the suitable medicine.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

if there is aversion to sweets we can't prescribe ignoring this important symptom. I find most homeopaths not giving importance to such highly reliable mind symptoms. I have given causticum 200. early improvement was reported. patient yet to come for follow-up.

All Answers

Dear , @Venkatesh K. N. what is the reason for vertigo.... Is it fluctuation of BP, is it due to Ear disease or is it due to Eye disorder or is it post innoculation... Remedies will vary depending on reason.. Eg... Low BP... Gels High BP... Bell, Lach, Eye disorder... Physostigma

Thank you doctor BP is within normal limits.

In this case routine work of the patient is important. Every day she has to wake up early in the morning - collect the news papers, count them, arrange in separate sections etc can make her anxious or stressed. Anxiety or stress can affect neural transmission from the vestibular system ( Ear ) to the brain. This malfunction ( may be the reason ? ) can affect her body balance resulting as vertigo. Please consider her mental state also before selecting a remedy.

Thank you doctor

VERTIGO CLIMAXIS AGG MORNING AGG ASCENDING AGG DESCENDING AGG FALLING BACKWARD..SEN. SWEETS AVERSE TO DIABETES MALLI WAKING EARLY SEPIA 200 C ONCE

Thank you doctor

if there is aversion to sweets we can't prescribe ignoring this important symptom. I find most homeopaths not giving importance to such highly reliable mind symptoms. I have given causticum 200. early improvement was reported. patient yet to come for follow-up.

Conium can help

Thank you doctor

Kali Phos and Opium and Myrestica can cure it

Thank you doctor

Gels, 200 Lachesis, 1m weekly

Thank you doctor

Conium 30 will do wonder in this case stop coffee .

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you