58 year old male presented with itching over the leg. chronic itch and associated rubbing of the skin leads to skin thickening and the increased prominence of normal skin markings. Patient suffer from this condition since 7-8 months. What is the diagnosis and Mx for this.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

@Dr. Kiran Mahajan ji you can advise for Snehan with Panchanimbadi Tailam + Mahamarichyadi Tailam followed by Nadi Swedana Khadirarishta 20ml BD with equal quantity of water Arogyavardhini Vati 1 tab BD Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu 1 tab BD Gandhak Rasayan 1 tab BD Avipattikar Churna 5gm + Manikya Rasa 50mg BD

Thanku Sir

@Dr.A.K.Srivastava. Ichthyosis.

Sir its Atopic Dermatitis

SEVERE XEROSIS.....my dd is Phrynoderma...I can still make mistakes @Dr. Avitus John Raakesh Prasad .

Sir Phyrnoderma is a follicular keratosis.... In this case it's hyperkeratosis with prominent skin markings I feel patient needs a blood work up look for creatinine and blood urea levels. Diabetic status. It's Acquired Ichthyosis.... But need to find the cause.

View 3 other replies

It's Ichthyosis.

Its eczema

Tab kenakorte one bd Tab tirfala gogal two bd piryog Karo 3 tab kachnar gogal two bd piryog 4 ointment softadex use of effectively part only

Lichen planus, CASE start with sulphur

Sir its atopic dermatitis

I think that is icthyosis use emollient and antifungal drug

Sir its Atopic Dermatitis

paama give panchnimbaadi churna 5gm. twice Praval pisti gandhak rasayan giloy satva200/300/500 mg twice local app jatyadi mahamaricyachadi tail

Its atopic dermatitis

Psorinum 200/3 doses only & sepia30 TDS will cure it

Try nimba patrapottali first then jalaukavacharan after 3 days gap Abhyantar arogyawardhini with maha tiktaka ghruta morning evening and avipattikar choorna 1/2 choorna with maha manjishtadi kaadha after meals

Sir its atopic dermatitis
Load more answers