please suggest treatment 60 yrs of male pt,c/o itching and burning sensetion since 4 year, no exudate, arthritis, aggravation cold and weather changes. bad habit of tobacco chewing and ganja smoking.

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Hi, We are thrilled that you have taken out time from your busy schedule to post a case on Curofy. However, we are sorry to inform that your case has inadequate information and might not get active discussion. Please edit the case again with relevant information.
Thank you doctor
Sapetvishantiguggal guggal& Kishore guggal comb.with khadirarisht.local. wash out with neem &phitkri water ,use mari chadi oil dressing.avoid any type of pickle & spicy food. Panchskar churan at night.
Thank you doctor
Rakthadushthi Panchatikta Ghrita Guggula Gandhaka Rasayanam Aarogyavardhini Vati Mouktik Kaamdudha Rasa Avipattikar choornam Rakthadoshantaka Quatham Cutis Cream for local application
Thank you doctor
Capstep1t.i.d.gandhakrasian1t.i.d cutisoil.locally.use.cap.cutidthrice@day.tab.gandhak.rasian.b.d khadrista 5tsfcwt2tms.cap.step1.t.i.d.jatadhioil 3times a day nosoap use
Thank you doctor
Sir Pls investigat for diabetes and it might be venous ulcer... so treat with proper constitutional remedy... Remedy may come from mineral or acid group...
Thank you doctor
Mhamnjistaid kwath_bd Tab kaishor gu Gul Tab_arogyavrdini vati any bloodpurior aviod spice food
Thank you doctor
After Treatment?? @Dr. Shyam Sansari ji
Constitutional homoeopathic treatment may effective
Thank you doctor
Ars alb 30 TDs for 7 days... Will see good result
Thank you doctor
SILICEA 200 ONCE AND WAIT FOR RESPONSE.
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you