A 60 yrs female pt having reddish colouration pain n itching swelling Bp=170/110

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Cellulitis with abscess formation. Incision and drainage followed by mild debridement indicated. Rule out DM if present achieve strict glycemic control along with parenteral antibiotics and chymoral forte. Preferably 3rd generation cephalosporins. If not diabetic, oral Linezolid 600 mg B.D for 7- 10 days
Dr yograj u wrote if diabetic t lenzolid Can u advise me regarding ur this adve Why lenzolide restricted I DM I want to improve my knowledge with your notes

View 3 other replies

Cellulitis....do ind keep sugars under control....inj augmentin 1.2 gm bd inj metrogyl tds....tab flexon tds..........good sterile compressive dressing daily with megaheal.......plus start some antihypertebsive also
IT'S A CASE OF.. ? VASCULOPATHY.. .. LEADING TO..CELLULITIS.. ? STASIS DERMATITIS.. NEEDS CLINICOPATHOLOGICALLY EVALUATION FOR CONFIRMATION AND MANAGEMENT..
Tnx
Cellulitis I&D Injectable antibiotics covering rods +be,. -ve and anaerobes NSAIDS and serratiopeptidase
Antibiotics IV
Cellulitis with eczema Color doppler as pt is hypertensive Diabetic status
Eczematous dermatitis with sec.infection leading to cellulitis
Bsl( fasting)= 124 Pp=161 Cbc= hb-10.6, wbc -8000 ,plt-342
Cellulitis, due to ? trauma, infection . Diabetic patient
@Dr. Devidas Bhadane -cellulitis
Cellulitis. Give Amoxicillin clavinate. And lyser d
Load more answers