Concluded Case

Carcinomas penis

60 years old man ,reported to me for the painful swelling of glans penis. A month before nodule was excised and the swelling become exuberantly growing . Swelling extending from 9 clock position to 12 clock position of the glans penis. Skin of penis is adherent to cauliflower growth. No discharge per urethra . Inguinal glands of lymph nodes are palpable. Discus the case.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

It may be case of CA penis with inguinal lymphadenopathy Earlier when excision of the nodule done I am eager to know wheather histopathological examination was done or not if not it was a great mistake Picture shows the classical picture of ca penis Go for biopsy if biopsy positive then staging or grading of growth as inguinal lymph nodes are involved Go for USG of inguinal region and CT chest Mode of treatment to be decided as per the reports Paitial or total amputation of penis with block dissection of inguinal region.

All Answers

It may be case of CA penis with inguinal lymphadenopathy Earlier when excision of the nodule done I am eager to know wheather histopathological examination was done or not if not it was a great mistake Picture shows the classical picture of ca penis Go for biopsy if biopsy positive then staging or grading of growth as inguinal lymph nodes are involved Go for USG of inguinal region and CT chest Mode of treatment to be decided as per the reports Paitial or total amputation of penis with block dissection of inguinal region.

Thanks Dr Shivraj Agarwal

View 8 other replies

Sir lesion is typical malignant SQUAMOUS cell carcinoma penis As rapidly grown after excision of nodule and regional metastasis palpable lymphadenopathy Rx radical penictomy

I am agree with dr.shivraj sir

View 4 other replies

Histopathological test from the previous episode of surgery could have been of high value to conclude the case...I think it was an ommition. Try to get the biopsy. Seems to be Squamous cell carcinoma. But matter of concern is Secondary drainage thru lymphatic system to multi organ..

I agree

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

? Cancer penis , Needs biopsy Total amputation of penis may be needed if Ca Penis is confirmed .

Thank you,Doctor

View 1 other reply

Ca penis

I agree

Give him a course of antibiotics for 15 days and also metronidazole a course of 10 days simultaneously. If no significant - I mean at least 80% reduction, go ahead and do a biopsy. Report will decide the treatment. This could also be verrucose warts.

Carcinoma of the penis

I am agree with Dr Shivraj Agarwal Sir, and Dr Mrinal Kanti Pal Sir.

Thanks Dr Rashid Siddique Sir.

SSC Biopsy HP

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion