36 yr old lady complaining of pain along with tender lump over both breasts just before menstruation, which wanes as the MC is over. No family history but underwent hormonal therapy for pregnancy. Inv adviced: Mammography (as more than 30yrs)- BIRADS ||; photo enclosed. Managed with: NSAIDs- Zerodol P Pyridoxine 100mg OD Pantop Plan for further evaluation on next visit: USG to confirm mammography findings. Requesting valuable opinion and suggestions.

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Fibro adenosis both breast , pain during cycle due to hormonal influence and some feeling of pain and lumpish feel at that time. BIRAD11 is benign Treatment Breast tight support NSAIDs Cap Evion 400 mg one cap daily to continue Low dose oestrogen and progesterone preparation like oral contraceptives pill one tab to be started on 5 the day of cycle to continue upto 22nd day wait for cycle and such for three cycles
I agree Doctor

View 3 other replies

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
Congrats

View 1 other reply

Fibro adenoma should go for mammography.Tab Evion 400 c Tab Meftal500 mg tid and silecia 30 pot in homepathy will be helpfull.
Birads 2 meaning no malignancy either it is fibroadenoma or cyst any lady less than 40 do usg breast only only sos NSAIDs
Thank you doctor
Fibroadenosis both breasts.Cap.Evening primrose oil can be added.If severe pain Tab.Danazol 50 mg.can be given. B.D.
I agree Sir

View 1 other reply

Fibroadenoma Eposoft tab od for 10 days Enzoflam tab bd Antacid be, hot fomentation helps.
I agree Mam

View 1 other reply

? BILATERAL FIBROADENOMA BREAST.. * SYMPTOMATIC T/T.. * EXPERTS OPINION..
I agree Sir

View 3 other replies

Fibroadenoma Simrose and pyricontin may help
Thank you doctor
Fibroadenoma
I agree Sir

View 1 other reply

Fibroadenosis
I agree Sir

View 1 other reply

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you