Concluded Case

Paederus dermatitis

Female 18year old Insect bite Little bit itching From one week Please rx and dx How much time it will take to get natural skin color

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Insect bite ACD /ICD Azithro 500mg bd Diclo PCM bd. Levocet 5mg bd Tapering dose of steroid orally. Multivitamin and antioxidant orally. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply caladryl lotion apply lobate-S oint locally. Keep area clean dry and covered with sterile gauge.
All Answers
? Paederus Dermatitis
I agree
Insect bite ACD /ICD Azithro 500mg bd Diclo PCM bd. Levocet 5mg bd Tapering dose of steroid orally. Multivitamin and antioxidant orally. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion apply caladryl lotion apply lobate-S oint locally. Keep area clean dry and covered with sterile gauge.
I agree

View 3 other replies

IT'S A..CASE OF.. POST INSECT BITES..DERMATITIS.. ? PAEDERUS DERMATITIS.. ? ACD..ICD.. IN CASE OF.. MOSQUITO BITES..USUALLY.. 4 TO 5 DAYS WILL TAKE TIME TO FADE AWAY.. BUT IN SUCH CASES IT WILL TAKE..MORE THAN MONTHS..
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

SUGGESTIVE OF BLISTERS DUE. TO CONTACT. WITH BLISTER. BEETLES I. C. D... ..THESE. BLISTERS. BECOME. NORMAL. AFTER. ONE. WEEK
I agree