36 year old female patient admitted in hospital on 3/6/17 with complaints of vomiting pain abdomen USG is enclosed Doctor advised for surgical management Patients relative came with this report for second opinion. Asked me is it possible to cure this case with conservative management?? Patient is poor, Unable to arrange money for surgery. Please share your valuable opinion on this case, Should I take this case or not?? I know prognosis is poor, and surgical management is best option right now......

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
I suppose surgery is best option . Ask him to go to govt hospital to cut down financial burden. You better know pittashmari and mutrashmari chikitsa
Very good opinion sir

View 2 other replies

My opinion. Give Virechan. Pittashmari along with Mutraashmari always shows involvement of Pitta. Patient will definitely have Rukshata due to Ushnata (Excessive internal heat). Use mixture of Varunaadi and Shatavari Ghrut for Ghrutapaan for 5 days. Narikel and Chandanbalalaxadi tel for External massage. (Ask patient to do herself if can't afford) , followed by Gurupraavaran / (blanket cover) & hotwater bath. Icchabhedi and Erand tel for Virechan. GB stone is small enough to try this. This case will be good to try out. Later on u may try Pravaal pishti, Varunaadi Kwaath, etc
Staghorn calculi are composed of struvite (MAP, magnesium ammonium phosphate) and are usually seen in the setting of recurrent urinary tract infection with urease-producing bacteria (e.g. Proteus, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas and Enterobacter).  Here gallstone and renal stone in larger size. If pt.is very restless need of surgical treatment. If pt.may bear homoeopathic medicine Berberis Vulgaris,is the best medicine for both stone and pain.associated with hydrangea, sarsaparilla
Sorry!! Immediately refer to Hospital for surgical intervention due to it's fatal complications. especially in CBD Calculi (Choledocholithiasis), it's a case of obstructive jaundice. Pancreatitis-The blockage of the bile duct also affects the pancreas; require ERCP, this procedure it self is too much fatal! Secondary Biliary Cirrhosis, Dietetic advise should be ensured until surgery.
DEPENDS UPON current status of PATIENT. @Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir share whether she is vitally STABLE or not. Now what are the main complaints. HOMEOPATHIC as well as AYURVEDIC management has that potential to manage well THIS condition without surgery. If not so then RAJIV GANDHI JEEVANDAYI YOJANA is BEST option to such a poor ONES. Thanks
Dr@Dr. Hemant Adhikari ... I dont like to mince words....!!I meant AYUSH should not handle such a complicated case....If it fails innocent Dr.Is behind bars.....If $he dies during ALLOPATHIC try.....They have many escape routes...inka koi Baal banka nahi kar sakta...@Dr. M V Subramanyam
I advised for surgical management in Medical College.... I didn't take this case.... Thanks for the concern @Dr. Rajan N. Iyer sir
You should not expect cure in this case, obviously surgery seems required but if it is not possible & patient insists, you may can take this case with pre-written consent, Give chelidonium Q 5 drops in water, two times a day, keep her under thorough observation by both the means clinically & vitally. Let me know after 7 days / SOS
It is a surgical case sir, but I have seen a patient who passed out 1.7 cm by simple IV fluids 3 pints with Inj. Sodabicarb 2@ and Inj. Lasix1@. But she is having gall stones with renal calculus that too staghorn will be painful so surgery is best.
Dear friends A case of surgical. No useful any medicine Stag horn essential surgery only And Also cholecystitis need only and only need surgical Pt admitted any civil hospital for Rajivgandhi jeevan day yojana
Thank you doctor
Acid benzoic30 repeated 3doses... Helps a lot... later catheterisation will help... stones seems of oxalic acid...so try suggesting a regime that lacks in iron and high urinary waste....
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you