What u do to relax after a tiring day at hospital/clinic

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Close door from inside. Count the cash. Keep repeating..
I don't count the cash..Becoz how many the count is ,it seems to be short

View 5 other replies

I ask myself... whether whatever I did today for my patients was ryt and justified...if the answer is yes...I am already fresh and energised for one more day ...but if the answer is in binary and glitched then whatever you do and no matter how much cash you have gathered you will never feel relaxed.
Thank you doctor
IT'S A GOOD QUESTION..RATHER THAN EVERYDAY ROUTINE.. AFTER MY CLINIC / HOSPITAL .. AT..HOME..WITH CUP..OF..COFFEE..IN FRONT OF..TV..GET RELAXED.. I..SPENT MY..MAXIMUM TIME WITH MY FAMILY.. AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY.. I LIKE TO DRIVE..WITH MY..SKODA..AND.. WE PLAN TO GO TO .. * FARM HOUSE.. * PICNIC SPOTS..EVERY SUNDAY.. * TEMPLE.. * SHOPPING.. * CALLING ..TO RELATIVES & FRIENDS..
G.M. & Tnxs a lot Dr Partha Sarathi Sahana sir..

View 6 other replies

Good question sir, I guess being alone for sometime in a peaceful space and relaxing or having some meal or anything which comes in mind.It works for me. Hehehe
Thank you doctor
For me spending some lone time does help. Meditation is best as it can calm our nerves and keep things at ease.
Thank you doctor
It's so interesting to know how we fellow colleagues diversify our leisure time to relax our mind body and soul...an amazing question put forth by @Dr. Nitesh Prasad
Thank you doctor
After finishing cooking , study of my sun Engage headphones nd enjoying beautiful flute of lord Krishna nd his thoughts.. They are true motivating nd offcourse relaxing too..
Thank you doctor
After clinic, my home is the best place where I feel relax, present days i use to play cricket ludo chess with my family and do every thing which makes my day busy.
Thank you doctor
Very interesting question. I just think ,how was my day, whether it was productive and creative then I m happy .dance is a stress buster.
Thank you doctor
Good question sir! I usually spend time with my family and listen to few of my favourite songs
Load more answers