How many C- sections a woman can undergo?

LikeAnswersShare
It depends totally on the capacity of the uterus. I have done 4 C's in 4 pts. 2 were done at some other place & 2 by me. In one all 4 were done by me. But I was lucky enough not to counter many adhesions. It's true that in some pts u do come across adhesions in 2 Nd cs even. If all r done by u,u know well about material u used,any complications in previous one & all. In routine practice it is advisable upto 3 only max.
Thank you doctor
- No criteria of limiting numbers of CS - may encounter difficulty in even second CS - I have experience of 4 consecutive LSCS on same patient though 1st was done else where( Total Five) without any complications, though patient and myself were lucky but not always been lucky....
Thank you doctor
Depends adhesions previous history of thin scar How many alive children she has Age and general physical condition Any medical history No fixed number Tubectomy should be suggested during 3rd cs
Thank you doctor
Research has not established the exact number of repeat C-sections considered safe. The risk of bladder and bowel injury increases after a third caesarean delivery
Valuable opinion
Depends upon condition of previous  CS scar If svar is healthy we can go upto 4 sections Generally we should go only for two
Whats the need to undergo more than 2 . When population of our country is growing so fast . They should b counselled about tubal ligation .
Maximum 4lscs
Thank you sir

Cases that would interest you