Concluded Case

Epidermoid cyst

new case pt. aged 32/m approached with c/o disoriented walking , he is unable to balance his walk especially lt. l/l o/e BP is 150/60 already on anti hypertensive medications reflexes of lt. l/l and u/l 3/5 while rt. l/l and u/l 5/5 Onset : present at the time of walking Duration >1 year now h/o htn and no type 2 dm advised MRI please find the same attached provide DX bad mgmt. @Dr. Manorama Rajan @Dr. Yashesh Dalal @Dr. Anand Kumar @Dr. Prashant Ved

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
It's an epidermoid tumor.. needs very articulate surgery.. cranial base exposure.. rt retromastoid..superior component may need second surgery from subtemporal route or combined approach
All Answers
Irregular lobulated extra-axial lesion Rt Cp angle ,rtperi/ prepontine cistern, compressing the adjacent structures,T1 hypointense,T2 hyperintense,hyperintense on DW1 . Possible epidermoid cyst. Ref to Neurosurgeon. Surgery is the treatment
Thank u ma'am its an epidermoid cyst as per my DX as well and the case is now referred to nsx
Onset? Duration of illness ?? DWI appears hyperuntensity but corresponding ADC is not hypo.. Again T2 is hyperintense with T1 hypointens involving brainstem.. Possibility of demyelination, 2nd mitotic , 3rd stroke of more than 10 days
Thank you @Dr. Anand Kumar I forgot to write onset and duration of the illness (have edited the question too) 1. Onset : present at the time of walking 2. Duration >1 year now
It's an epidermoid tumor.. needs very articulate surgery.. cranial base exposure.. rt retromastoid..superior component may need second surgery from subtemporal route or combined approach
Thank you sir that was my dx also...