Concluded Case

Palmoplantar Keratoderma

67yrs M comes for toothache, with these hands on my table. Little responsive to earlier treatment as per patient; mostly painless & odorless when cautiously trimmed short with razor blade. Few of the small lesions that are visible enlarge and keep growing; others fade. Similar lesions are present on soles of his feet, and no where else. One of his seven siblings suffered the same since an early age. Kind Dx..

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Dear Dr.Sahana, Sorry for late response, due to busy in Saturday practice... It's PALMO PLANTAR KERATODERMA type I Hereditary and autosomal dominant, hence seen in the siblings.. Hyperkeratotic and HYPERGRANULOSIS and central epidermal depression with well defined edges... Differentials are verrucae vulgaris General prognosis is good... Keratolytics and oral retinoids are beneficial..

All Answers

Dear Dr.Sahana, Sorry for late response, due to busy in Saturday practice... It's PALMO PLANTAR KERATODERMA type I Hereditary and autosomal dominant, hence seen in the siblings.. Hyperkeratotic and HYPERGRANULOSIS and central epidermal depression with well defined edges... Differentials are verrucae vulgaris General prognosis is good... Keratolytics and oral retinoids are beneficial..

Many thanks.. always nice to hear from you, Sir.

View 1 other reply

Palmopanter kertoderma bullous skin lesions Dermatitis?

Thanks doctor Dinesh Gupta

POSSIBLY BRAUER BUSCHKE FISCHER SYNDROME .. PUNCTATE PALMO-PLANTAR HYPERKERATOTIC. PAPULES ... P P P K. . ADVISABLE BIOPSY ALL. ROUTINE. EVALUATION AND RULE. OUT OTHER. ASSOCIATED MALIGNANCIES. .

Agreed sir🙏

View 2 other replies

Hereditary palmoplantar keratodema(PPK).. Mal de Meleda.. type. synonym.. Mutilating PPK

Palmoplanter Corns Palmoplanter pustulosis

hereditary palmoplanter kerodema. Genetic cause ,no cure available. Can use Retinoids ,keratolytic,steroids and emollient locally and Retinoids orally.

Thanks for kind participation and valuable opinion. Regards.

Corns callosity

Palmer pustular lesions.

MAL DE MALEDA type palmoplantar keratoderma

Load more answers