69 years male Pathological fracture hip joint Excision biopsy for comments

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Mam I have seen last slides back now they are having osteogenic areas and I saw back these pictures also carefully which show nesting pattern of tumour cells and this also looks like Osteogenic ostesarcoma only

Metastatic Tumor Deposits With Clear Cell Morphology Leading To Pathological Fracture Possibly Metastasis From Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Adv - Imaging and Clinical Correlation

I have posted this case previously as well biopsy of the same patient on curofy but it was reported as osteosarcoma...by you and others as well... How is this possible... Even i have the same Opinions

View 6 other replies

Reported as Metastatic tumor deposits with clear cell morphology possibly from clear cell RCC leading to pathological fracture and bone remodelling..

Here it seems to be clear cell carcinoma/ sarcoma Mets. Thus, Detail clinical history ,imaging and IHC needed for evaluation and diagnosis.

Metastatic deposits Probably clear cell ca or clear cell sarcoma

Sir I have posted this case previously as well biopsy of the same patient on curofy but it was reported as osteosarcoma... How is this possible...?

Clear cell carcinoma metastatic deposits Check for primary

Madam Please post previous pictures for review

Metastatic deposit ? Clear cell carcinoma

Metastasis Probably clear cell RCC

Yes according to image it's mets

Load more answers