P.G STUDENTS- .MOST AFFECTED BY COVID-19 RISK TO LIFE

This video is a real picture of doctors , P.G students and resident physicians working in COVID-19 duties .It is really sad to know that residents in dermatology , psychiatry , Radiology, and other specialities being posted in COVID-19 ward duties .Also threat of ESMA like acts are being imposed .Also doctors are facing a threat to life crises , wearing PPE kits for long inhuman time and also senior doctors not supporting their cause. I request- senior doctors in curofy platform to support new generation doctors from this inhuman treatment by Govt and bureaucrats Doctors should be united on this issue

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Your are knocking wrong doors for help or redressal of grievances. Senior doctors whom you calling for they never speak a singal word against there masters because of vested interest. My opinion is united we stand ( which never happen ) , without unity you can't win a war ever your load voice fell to deaf ears , In media or meetings the so called senior or well decorated doctors never utter a world for your powers always behave like well trained. We are here to perform duties because our PM called us worriers and shaver rose Patel's in advance, All leaders and secretaries etc has gone underground expect health care provider ,we are left on mercy of Almighty. God bless you all and give long prosperous life.
Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

AGREE. WITH DR. @. ASHOK. LEEL. JI... GOD. BLESS. ALL.... I. THINK. ...WE. SHOULD. ..HAVE. A. RESPECT. FOR. OUR. COMMUNITY... ...AND. SHOULD. REMAIN....UNITED.. THERE. IS. A. SAYING... TIME. IS. A. GREAT. HEALER... ... LET. US. HOPE. FOR. A ... BEAUTIFUL. INDIA..
Alarming
I agree
I really believe it's a cause all of us should be united and supportive of ... The people on the frontlines at the moment are too exhausted to raise their voices for their needs , let's help them out as we can... They are going to have repercussions of the situation even once the covid crisis is over in terms of PTSD, health issues etc...