A 6month pregnant women having Rt kidney stone 12mm.what will be the treatment?plz suggest

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
I agree with @S.k. Mudgal sir Size is too big, its almost impossible to Cure within 3 months and Lekhana Bhedana Chikitsa is not at all safe during pregnancy. It will be good if you advise symptomatic management until delivery and then you can work on Ashmari
Yes sir I agree.DOC have to save both life .My Moto was to mark according to your opn.tnx sir.

View 1 other reply

मेरे विचार से ऐसी अवस्था में अशमरी योग देने पर " कर्तनी" कार्यरत करेगा।ऐसे योग का गर्भ पर असर पड़ सकता है।लाक्षणिक चिकित्सा दें कर मूत्र अवरोध न होने दें।नीम्बु जल व चन्दनासव दें। डिलिवरी के बाद भी आपरेशन ही उपाय होगा क्यूं कि दवाओं का असर बच्चे पर पड़ेगा।@डा शालिनी प्रजापती जी।
Thank you doctor
Gynecologists Opinion Needed.
Rx usually <10mm stones we will give oral medication.>10mm stones need surgical intervention. In this case she is a pregnant of 6th month , this is time to gain weight for both mother and child. Using allopathic medicine was unsafe.. lithotripsy also not advisable unless until it's last option... 1. Stop Calcium suppliment as medicine use herbal sourse insted. 2. Ayurvedic medicine like Stonex or Cystone can be used , which are safe in pregnancy. 3. Increase in intake of liquids. 4. Diet with Punarnava and Pashanabheda. it will take 15days to rectify, clinical evaluation made after 15days to stop or continue the course.
Thank you doctor
Start matra basti 2 per week of 50 ml of sehchar tail ... 2 benefits 1 st yeh apan vayu thik krega jisase kidney stone ka pian bhi km hoga n dheere dheere stone nikl jayega ...2nd ANC ke other complications bhi nhi hoge .... Dr avhad sir generally used this technique in his pt of ANC ...Wonderful results
Thank you doctor
रोगी वृक्काश्मरी से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,, पाषाणभेद मकोय पंचांग शाहतरा कासनी बीज पुनर्नवा गिलोय वरुण छाल गोखरू छोटा प्रत्येक 8 ग्राम लेकर काढ़ा बनाकर उसमें 2 ग्राम हजरलयहुद भस्म मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।
Thank you doctor
Liver tonic
Thank you doctor
URS surgery
Thank you doctor