Concluded Case

How to treat this lesion and for how long?

This 39f complaints tis lesion since 5/6months. Very itching. She's been using luliconazole and other oint which she can't remember from counter store. When she came to me I gave her cap itraconazole 200mg od and luliderm cream for 3wks .it disappear n appear again. Any other alternative for this lesion?

(Edited)
LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Tenia facei altered due to o t c applications Just remission and commissions are there My suggestion is Start eumosone-m oint twice daily Orally keep on flucanazole 200mg 1od Tapper of eumosone-m to plain amrolfine and maintain on it for one month and review
All Answers
Tinea corporis Continue treatment as suggested above for 3 months after a gap of month restart same . Improve General health and personal hygiene. Keep the area clean and covered with sterile gauge. Reassurance and counciling required because it takes more than a year or so.
Thanks Dr Kute Ankush
Tenia facei altered due to o t c applications Just remission and commissions are there My suggestion is Start eumosone-m oint twice daily Orally keep on flucanazole 200mg 1od Tapper of eumosone-m to plain amrolfine and maintain on it for one month and review
Thank you doctor

View 4 other replies

Tinea only start keto400 mg od4 to6 weeks oint ibernet bd wysolone 5 mg tds then tapper Levocet bd atarax bd or new drug antifungal in update sulfadoxine pyrimithamime as antifungal
Thank u sir. Steroid contraindicated intinea ?

View 4 other replies

Tinea corporis Ketoconazole 200mg with levocetirizine 5mg in the morning Itraconazole 200mg with Hydroxyzine 25mg at night for 10 days Luliconazole ointment at night Maintain Hygiene.
Thank you doctor
? TENIA FACIE.. ? TENIA CORPORIS.. NEED'S.. ANTIFUNGAL MEDICATIONS ORALLY AS WELL TOPICALLY.. FOLLOW UP WITH EXPERTS OPINION TILL COMPLETE RECOVERY..
Thank you doctor
Tinea faceii Itraconazole 200mg OD for one month Terbinafine oint for 2 months
Thank you doctor