Concluded Case

Oligohydramnios???

how to treat oligohydramnios ?@Dr. Saloni Garg @Dr. Vijay Laxmi Singh

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
If only oligohydroam.is d c/o of pt..suggest her 10%sucrose i/v drip for 3 days..iron calcium as it is continue...tell pt to count d ghr which should b atleast 10 time in a day..
All Answers
If only oligohydroam.is d c/o of pt..suggest her 10%sucrose i/v drip for 3 days..iron calcium as it is continue...tell pt to count d ghr which should b atleast 10 time in a day..
Thank you doctor
If petient haven't any symptom and only oligohydramnios ther than treat with 1. satavari and vidarikand kshirapak Advise for mudga yush with grita And coconut water daily 2-3 time It will help to improve AFI level. But these treatment only given in under observation. If there are any symptoms like reduction in fetal movement then cunsult gynec for further emergency management.
oligohydramniosis ras dhatu pushtikar chikitsa,mainly balya,medhya and rasayan dravyas,,like shatavari with milk,gokshur,ashwagandha,ikshu ras..
@Yogeshkumar Manani sir waiting for your expert opinion on this case
@Dr. Aniruddha Lele ,@Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir,actually ,I can't understand this report of 7 months pregnancy problem of this lady. What is the main problem ? What is the situation baby & mother ?pl.indicate so we may under stand. Also to@Dr.Yogesh kumar manani.

View 3 other replies

Vidaryadi sheerpan may be helpful
Gynecologist advice is helpful
Gynecologists Opinion Needed.
Gynecologist opinion needed
Refer to gynaecologist

Cases that would interest you