Concluded Case

WEARING MASK AT HOME BY HEALTHCARE WORKERS REDUCES COVID TO FAMILIES.

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, Here is an update on wearing mask at home by frontline healthcare workers. Wearing a mask at home even in the absence of COVID symptoms by frontline healthcare workers reduces the risk Of transmission of SARS COV 2 Infection to their family members. A study from China. BMJ Global Health, May, 2020 Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

11 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Dear all my fellow Colleagues, Thanks a lot for your excellent and very practical feedback regarding wearing Mask at home. I totally agree with you, it's really very difficult but at the same time it's very valuable not to transmit COVID19 to our family members. This practical condition strictly applies to the COVID19 frontline warriors only. Wearing an ordinary 3 layered Mask is 100% better than wearing PPE kits which is really a hell on the earth still our Doctor Warriors are fighting against COVID 19 at the cost of their lives. As this is an important update, as usual I posted it on the platform of CUROFY. I request all our friends to follow Evidence Based Medicine. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.
All Answers
Dear all my fellow Colleagues, Thanks a lot for your excellent and very practical feedback regarding wearing Mask at home. I totally agree with you, it's really very difficult but at the same time it's very valuable not to transmit COVID19 to our family members. This practical condition strictly applies to the COVID19 frontline warriors only. Wearing an ordinary 3 layered Mask is 100% better than wearing PPE kits which is really a hell on the earth still our Doctor Warriors are fighting against COVID 19 at the cost of their lives. As this is an important update, as usual I posted it on the platform of CUROFY. I request all our friends to follow Evidence Based Medicine. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.
Good suggestion for health worker who are subclinical though very impractical Those who are staying home and not exposed yet no need
Thanx dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 3 other replies

Not possible except suspected persons . Sanitation and spacing is sufficient in house
Valuable opinion
It's good information..but practically difficult to follow... anyway thanks..
Valuable opinion
USEFUL UPDATES.. BUT DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW AT HOME.. TNX A LOT DEAR SIR..
Valuable opinion

View 2 other replies

Difficult but anything keep all us safe welcome
Valuable opinion
Good suggestion bt difficult to follow
Valuable opinion
Very difficult task sir.
Valuable opinion
It is difficult task sir.
Valuable opinion
NICE UPDATE ...SIR...
Valuable opinion