Concluded Case

All out mosquito liquid ingestion

what could be the management of All Out mosquito liquid ingestion?

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
It’s organo phosphorus poisoning Atropinize the pt Watch vital parameters and treatment of complications Antibiotics iv or im
All Answers
It is organophosphorus poisoning If pt is in window period Urgently go for gastric lavage with gelusil diluted in normal saline As it is excreted through breathing hence affects oxygenation so keep ventilation Keep electrolyte balance Since it affects higher functions pt may be drowsy or unconscious accordingly take step of ventilation niv or intubation keep oxygen saturation Sos iv antibiotics Keep I/O chart Investigate routine investigations And xray chest ecg
Thank you doctor
0
Organophosphorus poisoning. Suggest. Immediately Gastric wash with NS Inj. Pan. 80 mg. I v Inj. Atropine. 1 amp. St. In 100 ml ns Monitor vitals and need hopitalisation of 24 observation.
@Agya Ram if vitals are stable, should I start atropine?
1

View 1 other reply

Repellents do not kill mosquitoes and other insects, but they will help deter them from biting people. Permethrin-containing products (Permanone) are recommended for use only on clothing, shoes, bednets and camping gear—never on skin. Permethrin does kill mosquitoes and ticks and is highly effective.
It’s organo phosphorus poisoning Atropinize the pt Watch vital parameters and treatment of complications Antibiotics iv or im
Thank you doctor
0

View 3 other replies

It is O P poisoning Shift patient to ICH set up
Thank you doctor
0