WPW syndrome

22 year old male complaint of palpitation for 2 days Alcoholic No Cardiac family history BP normal Pulse normal Interpretate ECG and treatment ???

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
This is classic ECG of WPW syndrome Following changes typical of WPW syndrome are seen PR interval <120ms - in this case PR interval is very very short, so much so that there is overlap of P and R wave! Delta wave – slurring slow rise of initial portion of the QRS - in this case it is nicely seen in lead I, II and aVL QRS prolongation >110ms ST Segment and T wave discordant changes – i.e. in the opposite direction to the major component of the QRS complex - in this case it is seen in lead I, II and aVL as well as V1 - V3 Impression Wolff Parkinson white syndrome
Thank you doctor
Delta waves are seen Wide qrs complexes WPW syndrome Depression of t in avl and acute repolarisation of st segment in anterior chest leads like anteroseptal ischimia
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Ecg shows wide qrs complex Delta waves This shows wpw See for cardiac enzyme Blood report 2decho Treat accordingly and repeat ecg after 2 hour
Thank you doctor
Sinus rhythm,wpw pattern
Thanks Dr Shivraj Agarwal
This patient came to my nursing home in the morning...with complaint of palpitation and anxiety ...patient's parents are very upset... No family history .... Only he is chronic alcoholic ... Give him Calaptin 120 and conservativelyl manage and then refer...
Sinus tachycardia t inversion 1 avl .high uptake of st segment v1 to v3.its ACS pl go for serial ecgs 2d echo cardiac enzymes .betablockers double antiplatelet agents LMWH statins. Further line of management depends on the reports
Thank you doctor
Hr 88 Bpm Axis normal Delta wave present Wolff-Parkinson-White W shape wave in v1 and m shape wave in v6 Lbbb T wave depression Ischemic changes
Ecg-shows -1-short.PR interval. Wide qrs. Slurred and delta wave in qrs limb. Dx-WPW syndrome.
Short PR interval wide qrs n Delta wave rbbb rabit ear or m pattern 3avl.tr.pace maker implant
Delta wave seen WPW syndrome St depression ischemic conditions
Thank you doctor
Load more answers