70 y male farmer, Vata prakriti,,two times mala pravritti,. Vata Sara purush,, .initially a small ulcer neglected by him turns to cellulitis,went to Ortho,dr, then neglected the wound. and finally came to me yesterday,. please observe the wound and give your opinion drs.

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dip the foot into the container filled with Trifla +Majith kwath for 15 minutes. After drying apply thin layer of Neem oil and sprinkle gule babool pdr. Do the dressing with jatyadi tailam. Kaishore guggul Panchtikta ghrit guggul Guduchyadi lauh Manjishtha Ghana vati. Mahamanjistharista + Dashmoolarista. Take Haldi pdr mixed in milk at night. @

Wonderful Management sir

View 6 other replies

Case of Dushta Vruna.... You can advise for Prakshalana with Panchavalkala kashaya followed by Avachurnana with fine Yashthimadhu Churna then Apply Jatyadi Ghrita Dressing... TID Saptamrita Loha 1 tab BD Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu 1 tab BD Shilajitwadi Gutika 1 tab BD Khadirarishta 20ml BD with equal quality of water Trikatu Churna + Avipattikar Churna at bed time with luke warm water Lets see how the patient recovers.... Good Luck @Dr. Satyanarayana Reddy Sunku sir... Thanks for sharing such interesting cases....

If we apply Atasyadi Mahler prior to start dressing will be more helpful to release if there is any infection in side. May be agree with me.Atasyadi Mahler should prepared with “Makhan” after 100 dhoven.I have practically tried it.

View 3 other replies

Triphala kwath for dhawan Dry the wound and apply vranropan tail You can also apply honey Triphala guggulu Gandhak rasayan / sukshma triphala Panchtuktghrut guggulu Ras manikya and lakshmivilas ras can also be given Mahamanjishthadi kwath COLOUR DOPPLER OF LEG ,x ray ,all routine blood ,urine investigations Convince pt for treatment as adherence to treatment is most imp or pt will land up in complications

Sir my open to wash with neem,Saphtika Bhasam,acid boric water two times.&use Panchavin oil,jatyadi &cutis oil comb.fr local. Ras Manikya,gk rasayan,trifla,mahaluxmi vilas ras comb. Aftr meal ShilajiTvadi vati,keshor,sap.vis.guggal with Khadira+Mah.mnt.risht. Less salt. Anulom Vilom.

Respects to every body,,. Pt was with Dr Ortho, for 4 days ,, then he neglected,,. All blood reports are wtn normal limits,,. Thank S to all drs for your kind advises,, again I will post the follow up pics,,

रोगी दुष्ट व्रण से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,, गैंदा के फूल और हल्दी को गाय के मूत्र में पीसकर लेप करें और फिर उस पर पट्टी बांध दें अगले दिन सुबह गाय के मूत्र से धो लें और फिर यही कार्य करें मृत्युंजय रस स्वर्ण युक्त 1 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा योग परिक्षित है पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

May be diabetic foot or cellulitis Rx clean wound with H2O2 and than apply jatiyadi oil for bandaging. Tab septillin 2 BD Tab Arogyavardhni vati 1BD Tab Panchnimbadi vati Churn Giloy + trifla + ashvagandha + haridra Syp Mahamanjistha 2tsf BD

Rasmanikya ras 10 GM Giloysatva20 GM louhbhasm 10 GM Kuktandav bhasma10 GM kaharwapisti 10 GM mixed up N 400 mg BD Gandhak rasayan 2 BD Arogyabardhani bati2 Kaishor guggul 1 BD Panchtikat ghrit guggul 1 BD Mahamanjitharist 20 ml with warm water BD N Apply Branropan tail Pichu BD N wash neempatrak quath daily.

Needs investigations. What about blood sugar...? Till investigations dip the affected areas in to the container dolled with Trifla+Majith kwath for 15 mnts. After drying aply thin layer of Neem oil and sprinkle gule babool. And do proper dressings.

Plz describe all vitals and status of blood investigation of patient It may be diabetic foot ulcer

Load more answers