Concluded Case

CA breast?

70 year old female came with c/o mild chest pain and pus coming out from the right breast. No past history of trauma or any disease. Patient can't afford any further treatment , what could be tertiary care ?

(Edited)

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I think she is asking for palliative care. Wound/ tumor site care with betadine dressings. Pain killers, Good nutrition, Better hygiene.

All Answers

Fungating growth rt breast ulcerative is seen of SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA Adv to assess the regional or systemic spread and plan for radical mastectomy followed by chemoradiotherapy

Thanx dr S K Gupta

A stage 4 - Fungating Carcinoma of breast I think as patient can't afford- a simple palliative lumpectomy in Govt.run institution will be the only option along with palliative chemo- radiotherapy

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Advanced cancer breast. Refer to govt cancer hospital... at the nearest.

Advance carcinoma brest with fungating growth CT chest and to see for lymphnode involvement for staging of the growth Palliatve mastectomy then for radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

Looks DCC breast Removal of breast at tertiary centre of CHC level

I think she is asking for palliative care. Wound/ tumor site care with betadine dressings. Pain killers, Good nutrition, Better hygiene.

atleast get the patient a toilet mastectomy. This is for sure breast cancer, and likely metastatic at this point.

Most likely carcinoma breast

Referral to a medical college for treatment. Needs assessment for operability with our without flap cover. Biopsy with immunohistochemistry for ER/PR/Her2 as the first thing to be done. If Hormone receptor is positive... It could open possibilities of cheap treatment like tamoxifen or aromatase inhibitors

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you