Concluded Case

MY LECTURE AT ADA SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS

Dear my friends and fellow colleagues, I am very happy to inform you that my talk was a big block buster today and was well appreciated by one and all in the hall. It was totally evidence based medicine only, which I always believed in. It would not have been a big success without your good wishes and I am highly thankful to all my Curofian friends who made it a big success by supporting me morally all through. I would be back to mother country on 16th June. I apologize if I had disturbed anyone by my posts intentionally or unintentionally. But undoubtedly all your good wishes made my talk lively and lovely too and I really rocked the Dias in my own style of teaching. Thanks to one and all. I felt I should share my success with you first. With regards, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan.

27 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Congratulations dear Sir , You are verry unique gem ,who is so knowledgeable,talented,dedicated yet so humble and down to earth,answering everyone's comments questions and compliments. I have not seen anyone like you,hence I appreciate you a lot and admire very much. You are really blesssed by the God,Please continue your good work. I would be delighted if I get to see the recorded video clip of your talk or comments in that conference. Thanks Sir!
All Answers
Dear Dr. S. Krishna Mohan ! It is a moment of PRIDE for all the countrymen especially Doctors Fraternity that your good self delivered a Lecture at an international forum of ADA & the lecture received a big Applause.It reminded me of our Brilliant Actor Shahrukh's acting in patriotic theme film song..... "Chak- de - INDIA"....why should your success offend any one....I think you are a source of INSPIRATION for all Indians.....all Curofian so to say... Best of stay & Good Luck....
Thanks again sir for your kind words, I am really honoured by your compliment sir, I don't know whether I really deserve for that or not. Thanks again for your love and affection sir.
Congratulations dear Sir , You are verry unique gem ,who is so knowledgeable,talented,dedicated yet so humble and down to earth,answering everyone's comments questions and compliments. I have not seen anyone like you,hence I appreciate you a lot and admire very much. You are really blesssed by the God,Please continue your good work. I would be delighted if I get to see the recorded video clip of your talk or comments in that conference. Thanks Sir!
Thanks a lot dear Arun Kisan, I am rather honoured by your kind words and nice appreciation. I am immensely grateful to you for your kind gesture. Unfortunately ADA never allows Photography and videography. And the slides are the absolute property of ADA and as per the agreement we are not supposed to share also. But some time later I give you the slides.
Many many heart congratulations to you sir for your grand success. Success is not an accident, it's the result of hardwork, passion and perfect practice. You are a blessed soul sir. Best wishes for your long and healthy life so that you could disseminate your knowledge and wisdom to young doctors like us. Thank you sir.
Hearty *

View 1 other reply

congratulations sirji. ... Ye aapka hard work & aapke knowledge ka hi fal hai jo aapko saphalta mili. ... aap iske liye deserve karte ho. .. Once again Congratulations! !!....
Thanks a lot dear Radhika, Thanks again for your kind regards and words, wishes
congratulations sir..If the right person is talking the right subject with evidence based medicine with best teaching capacity. .then grand success only sir
Thanks a lot dear Suresh, Feeling honoured by your kind words

View 2 other replies

I knew that you will Rock the dais. your passion for teaching and sharing knowledge is the reason for the success. Hearty congratulations sir.
Thanks again mam for your kind gesture, It happened with all your good wishes. Thanks for the kind appreciation mam
as you are perfectionist it is expected from you Sir. once again heartiest congratulations for your success.we feel proud of you
Thanks again dear Aniruddha, Thanks for the confidence you have bestowed upon me. Your kind gesture Aniruddha.
congratulations sir. thanks for sharing it. defenetly this is encouraging and motivational for all budding young doctors.
Thanks a lot dear Ramya
its a great news sir.we r very happy for that.u r responding in ur busy schedule.no one will do like that.congratulations sir
Thanks a lot dear Prasad, Your kind gesture
congrats sir may god give u more success n fame in the field of humanity which ur doing sir.....ur the king of diabetes.......
Thanks a lot dear Kamran, thanks again for your kind words
Load more answers