half immunity die to only single dose?

72/female One dose of Covishield is taken on8/3 C/0 coughing. Fever 99 RR 17 Spo2-98 Her RtPCr was positive 27/28 On Azi Vitczinc Dolo Levomonteleukas Cough syp. From 26 ,27 &28 Monocef 1gm given Her Platelets 96th and Eco Av 75/10 was stopped. Her HRCT is posted. Shall I continue Monocef for another two days?

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

PT is in safe zone as covid severity scor In respect of antibiotic is consen Do FDP il6 if FDP is high my openion is stopping ceftraxone1 bcs it have bleeding tendency U may start pipraillinetazobact or meropen It is my personal opinion

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Its clear that this patient has mild disease She is likely to recover from illness very quickly Continue conservative treatment, at least one antiplatelet agent needs to be restarted, as there is real chance of thrombosis in covid 19

Her Platelets were 96 th which reduced on 28/3 40 th. Still I am in favour to do CBC on 30/3if still goes low?? She is hpt with dm. Antiplatelet were started on preventive measure.

View 2 other replies

As pt has gone covid positive with CORAD score of 6 and presenting with primary symptoms I will suggest to put her on fepinavir orally Sos Remdesivir there is no fun in longterm antibiotics Thrombocytopenia will need to be reviewed

Thanx dr Anil Gangani

She was well with protocol medicines but after 12 days her CRP is 22 and D dimer is 3800. But clinically she is well without any coughing or sob Spo2 is 98 at room temperature What to do? Will she need ramidisivir inj? Should I repeat HRCT? Due to 34000 platelets she has stopped Ecosprin,should I start??

Dr agrawal sir Dr jaxyesh sir

NEED'S.. MANAGEMENT AS PER PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19.. * ISOTRETOIN.. HOME QUARANTINE.. * ZIVERDO KIT.. * SYMPTOMATIC T/T WITH CLINICAL CORRELATION..

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Need broad spectrum antibiotics to control secondary infection

Thank you doctor

Tuberculosis ATT is definitely good option, along with used sitopladi churna.

Rx Sanjivani vati 2tid Sudarshan ghanvati 3tid SH tab 1bd Galo ghan tab 1bd are helpful

Treatment , admission and isolation all as per protocol for Covid 19 positive guidelines.

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you