Principles or Experience

In case of Incomplete Case taking / history provided in telemedicine or on any social platform, prescription of medicine should be based on Principles of Homoeopathy or Experience? If experience, can you commit on non-adverse effects like aggravations, proving, etc, etc. of the prescribed medicine. Dr. @Hiral Maliwad Dr. @Megha Vyas Dr. @Iqbal Sayyed Dr. @Rajesh Gupta Dr. @Dr. Siddharth Rawat Dr. @Suvarna Ram Dr. @K.suresh Kuzhikandathil Dr. @Aneeta Singla Dr. @Drdivya Bijalwan

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Mam We never prescribe the medicine on the cl or not any social platform first thing ...secondly i had all ready tell u pt's presence is must... N if we r good homoeopath n if we know the 3 tools of homoeopathy thn no one can degrade us... In prescription...if u ask us abt u can commit or not...thn If simingly indicated remedy is there in my prescriptions thn i will commit....bt if i hv even lil'bit confusion thn i dnt Bcoz I'm a learner not Hahnemann sir...in so many cases u hv to face a failure n in so many cases u may get marvelous result... Its depend on our knowledge n speciality mam... . ...n i think it's a not a proper que first of all bcoz if any Physician hv a courage to give a medicine on cl thn definately he or she has to courage to faceout the next good or bad result too..even if there is medicinal adverse effects thn even though he or she can ready to healout by his or her knowledge In second point i think u misunderstood... Chlo hindi me bol du... If pt is coming to u with complain of mouth ulcer.... Thn definately... Symptoms must be present over there like merc or borax ( mostly) ...us time pe aap sidha hi merc or borax ( after differentiation )...prescribe kr skte hoo n definately it will work well with some avoiding the causative Factors..ham us time pay to uska suffering aese nhi chhod skte naaa.. Us time pay full history thodi lene k liye bethonge aap... ( on ur safe side means...if pt is there n if the suddenly epileptic attack hua... Aap ke pas koi gadi vgera hai nhi... Koi help krne vala hai nhi... Aap ko emergency me koi bhi hospital me dakhil hona hai...lekin pohche tab tak wait thodi krenge ham... Us time pe on the based on presenting totality.... We can give medicines in lower potency... Hm us hisab se nhi dete hai ki completly pt cure ho jayega bt atleast u can reduce some sufferings at a time... it is real example... Which is handled by my guruji....she had got marvellous result in cp child... Agr aapke pas jyada symptoms nhi hai...aapke pas diagnostic evidence nhi hai us time pe... Pt ko suffering me chhod dene se behtr hai... Ki totality k hisab se jo medicine aaye use lower potency me dedo... At list u can't cure him or her as a whole bt u cn reduce the suffering .... 3 point.... tx for reminding me that lower potency can also give adverse effect...bt i knw mam that ... Which lower potency can cure the dz ....tht also can give adverse effect too.....bt atleast that much not which will occur aftr giving the higher potency...other than the exceptional cases... I have put my views kindly share yours plz so we can learn from u...
Thank you doctor Dr. Hiral Maliwad your efforts to express your point of view is appreciated. I agree that in an emergency situation we should do whatever best we can, but also remember that apthous ulcer aren't emergency! A homeopath falling into habit of routine prescription is not good for the science and the patient. As far as aggravations are considered all potencies have them and that's why we assess the susceptibility of patient before deciding onto the suitable potency. None of us are even closer to being Master Hahnemann, we all learn and when we see some fellow Homoeopath achieving marvellous results we feel happy, similarly when we see someone deviating from the path isn't it our responsibility for the betterment of the science and humanity, to gently draw them towards the path and away from deviations which often lure homeopathic physicians, because we know Homeopathy isn't easy as pie. Each prescription we storm in our brains and mind before dispensing, why coz we know they may be safe but weapons should be used cautiously. And it's not about physicians courage to face good or bad results, it is always and always about the suffering people. It is said that not prescribing is much better than faulty prescribing. Put your patients first but don't compromise on the Homoeopathic science. Lastly I remember the dialogue from movie "3 idiots": 'Pursue for excellence, Success shall follow' "If each one of us pursues for excellence, Homoeopathy will receive it's rightful place in the world." Keep on doing your best for others. It was one Master Hahnemann who discovered Homeopathy and our fellow homoeopaths who created versions of it.

View 3 other replies

On the bases on experience mam... In certain cases we r sure for the this medicine can give marvelous result... Like if pt is coming with the herpetic eruptions..in the seasion of end of the monsoon n starting of the winter.... in between periods the herpetic eruption most likely to occur...this is the favourable season for that... if we give RT in this ...thn it will works nicely...bcoz RT mostly work in this session n work in herpetic eruptions....if we r sure after seen in picture that is likely the herpetic eruptions than i will surely suggest that medicine... Same way in apthous ulcer... If pt is coming with tht thn we will give merc... Bcoz at that time our prime duty is to reduces the Pt's suffering at that time we will not going though full case history except in a case of reccurnt apthous ulcers n likely seen a some mentals is prominent is there.....if given presenting totality indicate some specific medicine thn i will suggest yes this remedy will work.. bt on the behalf in my safe side with lower potency... other wise i will prefer to suggest some simmilar medicine n say kindly choose the medicine after differentiating it... n I'm frankly says...we can learn here only dx n in this or that dz ,this is simmilar remedy u can give this or that remedy... other wise for the cure pt as whole u hv to need pt's presence in ur clinic or in chamber bcoz... we hv to obser pt above to bottom...while he or she start to enter in clinic to end of the going.... (behaviour expression , action) u hv to note down this all so... @ dr twara mam
Dr. @Hiral Maliwad 1. So, in this style of treatment can you commit on the non-adverse effects like I asked in my discussion? 2. As per you statement "bt on the behalf in my safe side with lower Potency..." I hope you also do consider the patients safety too. I would like to share with you in this regard that.... As Master Hahnemann had found aggravations in lower Potencies following which he developed LM and Q potencies.
A person gets anxious due to not being successful in any task, thinking about his family, causing disease and any other reasons. The root cause of worry is lack of confidence and lack of confidence in oneself. Mental stress arises when a person lacks confidence. If a person is surrounded by any worry or trouble, then he should not keep his mind or worry in his mind. A person should tell his concern and problem to his friends or relatives, because by doing this, the mental discomfort and anxiety of the patient is overcome by being comforted by friends and relatives.
Sir, please help me to understand your reply in relevance to the above discussion.

View 1 other reply

Of course ! Telemedicine needs Experience as well as Epetise . Like Bed Side prescription . But there is no doubt that Complete Case Taking is an Essential step before prescription. There after Second prescription & follow up . Along with General Management of concern case.
Thank you doctor
Total case taking is needed but experience also be given equal importance I am giving one example Specially on mental symptom If doctor ask to patient about fear 90percent patient the answer is not but the reality is different Only the experience count
Thank you doctor
If history not complete in such cases we select remedy on base of present symptoms-prescription should be on basis of priority of symptoms provided by patient.
Thank you doctor
Iam not experienced in telemedicine. My personal opinion is that first prescription cannot be made through telemedicine.
Thank you doctor
Our experiences change from time to time. But Principles can never go wrong.
Thank you doctor
Not on experience, only constitutional remedy should be given
I agree

View 1 other reply

Prescription should be based on principles of homeopathy.
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you