Concluded Case

Importance of Case History

Spot diagnosis. No complaints except this spots, everything non-specific and normal. Suggest

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Solanum Tuberosum Aegrotans I appreciate all the doctors, who have made an effort to see beyond the box like Dr. P. G. Shah and others whom I may not be naming here. Don't look - see deep enough. Don't just see deep enough - observe beyond what is presented to you. This is, what is, much important in homoeopathic cases. Also Dr. Hina who had observed that me, who always insists for a complete case history, has not mentioned anything here.
All Answers
U always maintion in other case tack deep case tacking But here also have no case tacking And in our materia numerous medicine have to brown spot...... Skin is look like a dry and spot in look like pimples spot..... Its difficult to me findout medicine
Thank you doctor
I don't think so.. It's not a skin related diseases even symptoms and sign. If it's really skin.... So may be Dysplastic nevi ? Burn by cigar?
Valuable opinion doctor, I appreciate your observational skills. Thank you
For external use of Estacus flavus 30, 3 times a day, mix 10-20 drops of Artica Urens Q, in a quarter cup of water and apply it on the rashes.
D/d - Dysplastic nevi ? granuloma annulare ? Burns by cigar ?
Thank you doctor
Solanum Tuberosum Aegrotans I appreciate all the doctors, who have made an effort to see beyond the box like Dr. P. G. Shah and others whom I may not be naming here. Don't look - see deep enough. Don't just see deep enough - observe beyond what is presented to you. This is, what is, much important in homoeopathic cases. Also Dr. Hina who had observed that me, who always insists for a complete case history, has not mentioned anything here.
Old age patient ??? It may be Bullous pemphigoid.... blisters in old age people’s healed so fast and marks remained as black spots, no life threatening
Thank you doctor
ẞKIN SPOT SYMPTOMS IN BLACK OR DARK DISCOLOURAT PHATA; REPERTOIRE SELECTED ARS ALB....IF FASTIDIOUS AND CHILLI LACH IF LOQUACIOUS AND HOT PATIENT
Thank you doctor
Scar formation after injury or after burn it is hardening of skin because of inner problem???
Thank you doctor
Dr Ranjit Kumar Poriya Homeopathy Diagnosis Rashes . Rx Rhustox 30, Xbd. Graphitis 30Xbd
Thank you doctor
Fixed drug eruptions ? Post erythema multiforme hyperpigmentation?
Thank you sir, please read the conclusion reply please
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you