TREEMAN DISEASE

Good morning dear friends and colleagues, Today let's have a look at TREE MAN DISEASE. It is also known as Epidermodysplasia verruciformis is an autoimmune deficiency. It is failed response to Human papilloma virus type2 and believed to stem from genetic defect. It is a rare genetic and inherited disorder and creates wart like lesions any where on the body. It is caused by HPV virus and characterised by wide spread skin eruptions, wart like lesions and reddish brown pigmented plaques. It is seen between 1 to 20 years of life and some cases reported in middleaged people. No definite cure except surgery. With regards, Dr Sepuri Tirumala Devi.

21 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Yes mam I seen one case on discovery channels finding cure programm...abt 2 or 3 yrs ago.. as it is one of the most rarest disease... in top 10 list.. like herliquen and progeria... Very informative mam... Thank you so much...
Welcome Dr Sushant
Very rare syndrome with nice pictures madam. .first time I'm seeing this syndrome. ..Thanks a lot madam
Welcome Dr Suresh
Nice information thank you mam for sharing
Welcome Dr Aniruddha
Thank you mam nice information
Welcome Dr Poonam
informative thanx
Welcome Dr Amreena
Yes It's rare of the rarest. The condition is so extremely rare that not more than 12 people suffer from it around the globe. Thanx for sharing to forum. Regards. Dr.Dinesh . Sharma.
Thanks alot mam, I saw this on discovery channel when I was in high school, I also saw he went under surgical removal, but after 10 days warts got back to its original size
Good one, ,rarest condition, ,nicely explained, thanx mam fr en lighting us
Welcome Dr Raj
Thanks for sharing but I have not seen a single case in 35yrs of my practice
very nice and few Rare case a informative all curofins Lot of Thank mam
Welcome Dr Sagar
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you