Dysmenorrhoea

A female aged 28 years dysmenorrhoea for 22 days, 7 days menstrual bleeding was less gradually increasing menstrual bleeding. BP- 110/70 mm of hg, mild anaemic, pulse NAD, CVS & CNS NAD has two son.. Her history of Menstruation in descending data is mentioned below LMP- 29.03.2020 to till now LMP- 19.02.2020 LMP- 29.12.2019 LMP- 27.11.2019 LMP- 06.10.2019 has taken medication Trenaxemic acid tab but not proper relief. Suggest t/t....

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Needs investigation pregnancy test usg to ro any rpoc adnexial mass fibroids endometiosis thyroid profileof course to ro any hormonal profile u didnot mention wt was her lmp in january
No LMP in January. Pregnancy test negative. Can I add progesterone tab?? If yes then ask me the brand name and dose....
Needs further investigation and evaluation to conclude and treatment plan. Street and anxiety factor must be looked. Reassurance and councelling required.
Thanks Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 1 other reply

Patient requires Ultrasound for detection of cause. This can be due to fibroid, ovarian cyst, endometriosis ,pelvic infection or hormonal disorder.
I agree
Suggest....USG PPI Doxy FLUCONAZOLE Syr. Gynedol Mefenamic plus Trenaxemic Start now if it possible
I agree

View 2 other replies

ADVISABLE... .. .. U. S. G.. MAYBE... CYST FIBROIDS ENDOMETRIASIS...
Usg cbc Tb pause500 mf Antibiotics Antifungal
Mam can I use progesterone tab. If yes then what will be dose???

View 1 other reply

Advise USG +thyroid profile
USG should be done to concude the cause . If needed advice her for diognostic laproscopy and HP..

Cases that would interest you