Is it Scc or not?

A 45 yrs old female fistula Pt sended d specimen few days back for d biopsy...... now I d attached d that report... so respected drs plz share ur valuable opinion on dis case.... @Dr. Parveen Yograj sir... ur help is needed sir.

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Thanks Respected Dr P.G , Shah for tagging me .The excised fistulous tissue is definitely a case of moderately differentiated squamous cell carcinoma arising in a long standing case of fistula in ano .Although adenocarcinoma is more common but squamous cell carcinoma is also known. Also rule out crohn's disease as fistulas associated with crohn's disease may transform to malignancy. That is why it should be a routine to send also excised fistulous tract for biopsy. to rule out carcinoma, tuberculosis or crohn's disease. In this case a CECT abdomen and pelvic organs is recommended to rule out any abdominal or hepatic metastasis. If there is no distant metastasis- next step is an abdomino - perineal resection. Please send the the patient to a Surgical oncologist or a Colo-rectal surgeon for further management THANKS
Thank u so much for ur valuable opinion sir

View 1 other reply

1.Raudra Ras 125mg Bd With honey(B.R.Arbudarogdhikar) 2.Kanchanar Gugulu 2 tad tds 3.Tab Carcowin(Unza pharma)1 bd and also give symptomatic Tt.
Thank you doctor
@Dr. Dinesh Vats @Praveen Patil sir waiting for your expert opinion on this case
Thank you doctor
Yes definitely it's scc ,although r/o other possibilities as discussed by @Dr. Parveen Yograj Sir
Thank you doctor
Yes apperently it is CA, need to be investigated of its TNM staging for further treatment options.
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Dear Dr, go with your regular TT Rx. Bhallatak vati 2 bid fo one year,,
I agree with the nice suggestion by Dear Dr.S.N.R.Reddi ji. In my sight Dr.P G Shah will decide well.good kuch @Dr. P. G. Shah ,@Satyanarayana Reddy Sunku sir.
Definite case of squamous cell carcinoma. Refer to an oncologist
Thank you doctor
I think it's CA ....patient. Need expert opinion..
Thank you doctor
Sir Report is Not Clear To Read.
I d re-upload dis report sir...plz share ur valuable opinion on dis case.
@Dr. Parveen Yograj sir... Plz share ur valuable opinion on dis report.
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you