Concluded Case

A case of Scabies

7yrs boy itching .....??? I think scabies Pls guide for Rx

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Scabies.. topical permethrin on day 1 and d8.. oral antihistaminic ..local hygeine, treatment of affected family members

All Answers

Contact dermatitis,scabies are my DD... Does this boy have problem of nocturnal enuresis? As due to long time contact with wet bed or clothes may results in this condition. Cream Fusitec-F locally twice a day will be helpful.

Thanks i find this helpful

Any other area involved? Allergic dermatitis Scabies. Treatment Antihistamines emolients locally with mild steroids

No any other area involved ....only buttocks...child has the habbit to put fingers in his mouth

View 1 other reply

Any other area involved? Allergic dermatitis Scabies. Treatment Antihistamines emolients locally with mild steroids

IT'S A..CASE OF.. ? SCABIES.. * TOPICALLY PERMITHRIN OINTMENT.. * ANTIHISTAMINES AS PER REQUIREMENT FOR ITCHING..

Scabies

Any other area involved? Allergic dermatitis Scabies

SUGGESTIVE OF ALLERGIC DERMATITIS ..AND WORM INFESTATION

Scabies ..5%permethtin cream apply to whole body below neck nite time..Den after a week.. Antihistamine calamine lotion .. BLANKET THERAPY simultaneous Rx of all family members..Clothes of the child should be washed in warm water

Scabies.. topical permethrin on day 1 and d8.. oral antihistaminic ..local hygeine, treatment of affected family members

Pl. give area involved dd allergic dermatitis /scabies

Load more answers