8 year old girl brought for rash in her left leg starting at the foot and crawling upwards to her upper inside thigh over 4-5 days..priritic No fever..no pain...O/E non erythematous minute popular rash from medial malleolus all along the saphenous path as in lymhangitis..up to the medial side of groin..The path looks like crawling ants..or brown rice granules spread all along as for ants as some people do..Does not look like lymphangitis with its lack of red streakinesd..and no lymphadenitis in the groin that can be appreciated...

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

DD of Linear eruption in children: 1 Lichen straitus 2 Linear Lichen planus 3 Linear Psoriasis 4 Inflammatory linear verrucous epidermal nevus 5 Incontinentia pigmenti One can add more.

IT'S A..CASE OF.. LINEAR DERMATOLOGICAL LESIONS.. ? LINEAR EPIDERMAL NEVUS.. ? LINEAR POROKERATOSIS.. ? DSAP..

D/D: ILVEN, Linear Ps, Linear porokeratosis, Lichen striatus, etc.

What is ILVEN..I am not sure That I had these Diagnosis

View 4 other replies

Diagnosis: Lichen striatus Over the course of 1 to 2 weeks flesh coloured or red papules begin to join to form a dull, red, linear band. Diagnosis: Clinical HP study to confirm if in doubt.

Cutaneous larvae migrans

Thanx dr Mohammad Faishal Siddiqui

View 1 other reply

Cutaneous Larva migrance

Thank you doctor

Linear Psoriasis/Lichen Striatus

SUGGESTIVE OF LICHEN STRIATUS

Cutaneous Larva Migrans was top on my list.. Have emperocally treated with Ivermectin. Thanx for ypur Input Dr Bhoomia and Dr Shivraj

ILVEN?

Load more answers