Can regular intake of milk turmeric can rise S creatinine level in body ?

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Needs Case Control Study to conclude this Hypothesis.... Right now we don't have any documents in support of your statement @Neelu Gautam ji According to Ayurveda both are harmless
Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Milk turmeric is useful for our body....it helps to reduce inflammatory changes in our body and it is like an immunity booster. So we can intake it without any side effects
I agree
Raised serm creatinine indicates chronic kidney diseases. may lead to kidney failure. Turmeric have anti inflammatory action.
If patient is having High Bp , diabetes ..then in such patient ?

View 2 other replies

Turmeric milk is good for our Immunity !!!!!
GOOD MORNING MAM..... DON'T WORRY DR. SAHIB YOU SHOULD TAKE DAILY MILK WITH TURMERIC, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU., LEAVE ASIDE KIDNEYS BUT MAKE SURE MAM IT SHOULD BE TUMERIC POWDER AND NOT SOME YELLOW COLOURED POWDER, BUT PURE TUMERIC WITH MILK, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO KIDNEYS....... GOOD MORNING MAM..... HAVE A NICE SUNDAY WITH LOT OF MILK AND TURMERIC POWDER...... LIGHTER MOMENTS WITH DUE RESPECT MADAM DR. NEELU GAUTAM JI.
Thanks
Turmeric and milk is good for health but we need to think about packed milk contain preservative it may effects health. In H.T &D.M patients have much chance of getting damage to kidneys.
I agree
Its not so.Turmeric is having anti inflammatory,antioxidant properties. And is well tolerated at high doses
I agree
Ya it's a immunity buster as well remove the toxins from our body that's why yes...
No not at all

Cases that would interest you