HISTORY OF CATRACT SURGERY BRIEF REVIEW

BRIEF REVIEW OF HISTOY OF CATARACT SURGERY COUCHING THIS WAS THE METHOD OF CATARACR SURGERY IN ANCIENT TIMES WHEN THE CAARACTOUS LENS WAS DISLOCATED POSTERIORLY BY PSHING A NEEDLE AT LIMBUS 2 REMOWAL OF LENS BY ARRUGAS FORCEPS INTA AND EXTRACAPSULAR EXRTRACTION 3 IN YUONG PATIENTS AN ENZYME ZONOLYSINE WAS INTRODUCED IN A C TO DISOLVE STRONG ZONULES IN ORDER TO REMOVE LENS 4 REMOWAL BY VECTUS 5 REMOWAL BY ERSOPHAE 6 SMITH INDIAN METHOD OF PRESSURE AND COUNTER PRESSURE THENCAME THE ERA OF IOLS SICS WITH AC IOL SICS WITH PC IOL PHACO WITH PC IOL PHACOWITH FOLDABLE PC IOL PHACO WITH BIFOCAL AND TRIFOCAL PC IOL LENSAR AND ROBOTIC SURGERY

LikeAnswersShare
I HAVE WRITTEN THIS ARTICLE WHICH SHOWS THE RECENT ADVANCES IN OPHTHALMOLOGY IN EVERY FIELD FROM COUVHING WHICH WAS DONE BY QUAKES TO DISLOCATE CATRACTIUS LENS TO ROBOTIC SURGERY IN BETWEEN. CATRACT SURGERY WAS DONE BY REMOVAL OF LENS BY ARRHGAS FORCEPS AFTER MAKING. 180 CORNOSCLERAL INCISION WITH V G C KNIFE REOWAL WAS FONE BY VECTUS BY SRDOPHKE SMITH INDIA METHOD OF TUMBLING THE LENS V CRYO EXTRACTION ERA OF IOL S I C S WITH AC IOL SICS WITH PC IOL PHACO WITH PC IOL PHACO WITH FOLDABLE PC I O L PHACO WITH FOLDABLE BIFOCAL AND TRIFOCAL PC IOL LENSAR LASER ROBOTIC SURGERY

Cases that would interest you