Concluded Case

Patient suffering from severely dyspnoea and fatigue and swelling on face constipation...please help me and give better advice I will be thankful to u

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Severe symptomatic Aortic stenosis with congestive cardiac failure. This patient is a candidate for Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery Without surgery, this patient has poor prognosis
All Answers
As it is evident from reports given pt is in distress as 2decho suggest severe A S and bcz of that pt has LVH You said xray chest has nonhomogenous opacities to justify you should have posted xray chest and ecg Cough Doe with facial puffiness suggest pt is breathlessness and needs intensive treatment and monitoring as he may be requiring valvotomy with replacement
Thanx dr Ashok Leel

View 2 other replies

R/O....congestive cardiac failure..... X ray chest ECG CBC KFT TSH BSF Rx..... Inj torsimide 20 mg but check the bp Salbutamol and salmedrol Neubiliser For constipation can give Proctolysis anemia
Thank you doctor
Ita a case if severe aortic steosis with chf most likely.....I.e resposible 4 all the symptoms......rx I think conservative management will have limited n temporary outcomes.....urgent surgical rx req
Severe symptomatic Aortic stenosis with congestive cardiac failure. This patient is a candidate for Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery Without surgery, this patient has poor prognosis
SEVERE AORTIC. STENOSIS... .......... SYMPTOMATIC WITH CONGESTIVE HEART. FAILURE
Reffer the patient to a Cardiologist. Its a case of severe aortic stenosis.
Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

* Aortic stenosis * CCF X ray chest CBC LFT RFT TSH and BSF
Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta
Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!
seems to be ineffective endocarditis severe aortic stenosis with failure .take cardiologist opinion.
Thank you doctor
Severe AS needs surgical intervention X Ray chest not given. Needs antibiotics, nibu, O2
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you