Concluded Case

Since by birth groving painless lipoma

Good evening dr one of my pt name xyz having such type of swelling since many yers o / ex painless swelling .non dm non htn pleas tell about dignose and trtment.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Differential diagnosis Soft tissue swelling Lipoma Leiomyoma Fibroma Dermoid cyst
All Answers
To me it seems to be a case of tuberculous abscess of the gluteal region. May be due to A. Cutaneous gluteal tuberculosis or sacral tuberculosis with cold abscess of gluteal region B. May be huge multidrug resistance tuberculous gluteal abscess. Tapping of fluid to go test for tubeculosis or to find out any malignancy
Since swelling is for many years. Possible options of D/D are . 1.Lipoma,. 2.Dermoid cyst . 3.leiomyoma . 4.Benign soft tissue tumour. 5.Neurofibroma
Abscess or Lipoma or SEBACEOUS CYST Xray to rule out other tumour Blood sugar Removal under local anesthesia Antibiotics and antiinflammatories
Thank you doctor
The swelling is for many years and asymptomatic. May be a case of Sebaceous Cyst. Needs opinion of general surgeon for further management.
Differential diagnosis Soft tissue swelling Lipoma Leiomyoma Fibroma Dermoid cyst
Thank you doctor
Sebaceous cyst.Plz get US done and go for excision.
I agree
Lipoma Excision and BIOPSY
Thank you doctor
Lipoma....do usg& FNAC
POSSIBLY LIPOMA
I agree
Lipoma
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you