POTENCIES can KILL DR J.T.KENT.....

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Dr. @Pradipta Chandra Dash , Dr. @Chetna Vora Master Hahnemann has clearly mentioned in his life books that the homeopath should be well aware where to stop in potencies as it may turn out harmful. Though e=mc2 was found much later than the life period of Master Hahnemann, he had envisioned it and said that these Homeopathic medicines are latent energies which are aroused by potentization. Mother tintures are not curative and create aggravation and that's why Master Hahnemann had come up with process of potentization to refine the impact of medicine and make it gentle. An para from the book is attached for reference.
Doctor, fully agreed with you.

View 7 other replies

Yes high potency kill ...if not depend on totality of symptoms high potency like a two side blade
I agree
Air can kill... water can kill... then what ??
I agree
Nice one
Thank you doctor
Good
I agree
Absolutely true. Wrong remedies can kill. But only if the condition of patient is so critical that a correct Remedy alone is capable of saving the life. Such eventuality nowadays can arise only if no other treatment options are available or already everything failed so that homeopathy is being tried as a last resort. Hence the only person who is in a position to save, either ends up saving the patient with the right remedy or with a self reproach for failing. But not guilt. That may be why we assume homeopathy as safe ! Kent is an authority. Beware of his warning.
I agree
Potencies not killed but increase our immunosystem to fight or protest against any other or help our immunity to protect our body but without potentise that medicine is too much dangerous for us just like crude or mother tinctures . Some times it may killed also .
Thank you doctor
Very good information
I agree doctor

Cases that would interest you